Hair Transplant Finance Options
Here at Hair Transplant Glasgow, we champion consumers in their quest to eliminate hair loss problems from their lives and get the confidence back that they may have lost by providing affordable hair transplant procedures. Our main business model is providing a voucher to You, the client that is worth up to £2000 off the cost of treatment (treatment depending) without compromising on quality received and ensuring natural looking results.
The clinics that we work with have finance options available for you to take advantage of in order to spread the payments over a longer amount of time to double ensure affordability and value.Click Here to receive up to £2000 off
What finance packages are available?
There are 2 main finance options available with the first being the most popular. They are:
- Deposit paid (% of treatment cost) with a 12 month interest free payment plan.
- Deposit paid (% of treatment cost) with a 24 month payment plan with interest.
As you can see, the best and most affordable way to pay for your treatment is to book through HTG in order to receive your discounted voucher. After this has been applied, you may then request a finance package which will then enable you to spread your payments over the chosen amount of months at a set price per month. We recommend the 12 month interest free payment plan.
A Payment Plan Example
The figures to be discussed are based on a previous client. For data protection and client confidentiality, we are omitting his name.
- Client books through Hair Transplant Glasgow.
- Client attends the free consultation, discusses treatment and receives the RRP price followed by his discounted price (e.g. £4000).
- Client agrees on the discounted price and then asks about finance. The Clinic discusses finance and client agrees on 12 months interest free payment (£1000 deposit paid with a £250 per month payment plan for 12 months).
Alternative Payment Options
Occasionally some clients do not qualify for the finance option which means that the full payment has to be made upfront. If you do not have the full amount, there is an alternative way to pay using your personal credit finance option. What this means is:
- Apply for an interest free credit card on purchases.
- Make payment with your interest free credit card.
- Pay a monthly amount that will clear off the balance before interest is due to kick in.
If, like the above example, you have a £4000 payment to make in order to get the procedure, you can pay £1000 from the savings/account you have and then put the remaining £3000 on your interest free credit card. Usually these types of cards have an interest free duration of around 18-24 months. This means that instead of paying £250 per month for 12 months to the finance company, you pay £167 per month for 18 months to the credit card company to clear off the balance without accruing any interest.