We Follow the COVID Government Guidelines
Here at HTG – part of Harley Street Hair Transplant Clinics, we are following the COVID-19 guidelines set by the government in all our clinics for the safety of our patients and the safety of our doctors and staff. This means that we have taken the following measures:
- We follow social distancing guidelines by limiting contact of patients with one another whether in consultation or in a procedure and arrange waiting room seating accordingly.
- We arrange the majority of our consultations via online methods such as – zoom, skype, whatsapp, fb messenger call, facetime call.
- Our doctors and staff use suitable equipment/PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) as recommended by the Centre for Disease Control (CDC) and Healthcare Improvement Scotland (HIS).
- In addition to using proper PPE, we use appropriate cleansing, disinfecting and sterilisation procedures throughout our offices and clinics.
- We advise patients of hand washing protocols in the office/clinic and how to change gloves, gown and masks.
- We assure our patients and the public that our staff have received additional training with regards to proper COVID-19 infection control methods.
- All procedures are performed by GMC Registered doctors in our CQC registered clinics in order to adhere to the high standards set by the Government Regulators.